DEADLINE FOR ALL ASSIGNMENTS:
FRIDAY, APRIL 20th, 2012 at Midnight
all files must be submitted via our
FTP or the shared DROPBOX file for your class
- your name is on all your files (first initial, last name, underscore, project name, underscore, iteration.filetype) ex, tdonovan_tapdancing_012.avi
- your images or videos are a decent size - not too big or too small, or weirdly proportioned. Good settings are: 720p (1280×720 pixels) or 1/2 that size, (640 x 360).
- you save a standard filetype that can be opened in QT or any picture viewer: .avi, .mov, .mpeg4, .jpg, .png, .tga, .tif. (NOT .flv, .swf, wmv, .psd)
- you used a standard codec -- by far the best is H.264
- ask me if you have any questions!